ilinks

ilinks

About

Monday 9 July 2012

LATEST 3G GPRS PROXY TRICK WITH YOUTUBE & FACEBOOK SUPPORT JULY

Hackin Guru
> Account Name= Airtel Trick
> APN=airtelgprs.com
> ProxyAddress=78.90.77.38


OR

> 37.157.193.137
> PORT=80
> HP=203.115.112.5 or any working HP

                                                  

Save the setting and make it default setting for your mobile.This Airtel trick support to gmail,youtube,facebook and ssl sites like mediafire and others.That' all for now friends...

1 comment:

  1. I work too hard to live with a cheating husband. As soon i noticed the signs, i was able to get a PI who recommended me to blackhatthacker@gmail.com who helped me hack my husband internet habits. She hacked my ex-husband email, phone calls, text messages , icloud and dating websites and found the truth about him. I am happy he is now gone from my life. thanks to blackhatthacker@gmail.com for helping me

    ReplyDelete

comment here....