ilinks

ilinks

About

Saturday 14 July 2012

Install Dos Games On Windows with DosBox


Dos will be a borring os for you all.But there are certain childhood dos games which we liked to play once again in our lives the most common example is the game named Dave.These games will not work on windows or other latest operating system by default.It needs a emulator to work..So lets come to our topic




 
How to Install Dos Games on Windows:? 

I am using a emulator called DosBox
Download DosBox


Create a folder named games inside any of your local drives

Next create another folder named Old inside games

Now move your dos game into folder named Old 

Install and open DosBox you will see a window as bellow


Enter the following commands
Mount E E:/Games

Note:Where E = Drive You created Folder named Games

Then Enter 

E:

Then 

cd Old

Then 

GameName.Exe

Now you Can Run Dos App On Windows.!

1 comment:

  1. I work too hard to live with a cheating husband. As soon i noticed the signs, i was able to get a PI who recommended me to blackhatthacker@gmail.com who helped me hack my husband internet habits. She hacked my ex-husband email, phone calls, text messages , icloud and dating websites and found the truth about him. I am happy he is now gone from my life. thanks to blackhatthacker@gmail.com for helping me

    ReplyDelete

comment here....