ilinks

ilinks

About

Thursday 21 June 2012

Latest working free GPRS trick for airtel



airtel
Today I'm Coming With Two New Proxies.These Airtel Proxies 100% In All Over India.Try These Airtel Proxies And Enjoy Airtel Free Gprs.

make these settings for free GPRS in your phone or PC. If you want to use this with PC then you need to change the proxy for browser you are currently using.

Airtel Proxy Trick 1 :

APN : Airtelgprs.com

Proxy : net-proxy.info

Port : 80

Home Page : 203.115.112.5


Airtel Proxy Trick 2 :

APN : Airtelgprs.com

Proxy : pchidden.com

Port : 80

Home Page : 203.115.112.5


1 comment:

  1. I work too hard to live with a cheating husband. As soon i noticed the signs, i was able to get a PI who recommended me to blackhatthacker@gmail.com who helped me hack my husband internet habits. She hacked my ex-husband email, phone calls, text messages , icloud and dating websites and found the truth about him. I am happy he is now gone from my life. thanks to blackhatthacker@gmail.com for helping me

    ReplyDelete

comment here....